12.27.2011

year-end countdown

10- number of months I've been wearing my eyeglasses 

9 - the number of movies I have watched in the office.

8 - number of tasks I've done this year (from my bucketlist. check check check)

7 - number of times I went for a videoke with friends

6 - number of times I went to HQ / went to an event / volunteered for Greenpeace

5 - number of times I watched movie at the Shang Cinema for free (special thanks to Cine Europa, the French and the Japanese Filmfest)

4 - number of times I went to different gigs to support my favorite band (PVD = playphonicsgroupie)

3 - the number of times my longtime superduper rockstar crush casually asked me for sex (one of which I almost gave in -unfortunately my morals got the best of me. hahaha)

2 - number of times I went for a roadtrip with my beloved housemates

1 - number of years I have been writing in blogspot.


---o0o---
famous last words:
"2012 is mine.  I'm gonna carpe the fuck out of the diem."

No comments:

Post a Comment