2.07.2012

How to "Get Back Up" in 5 Easy Steps

Chasing happiness task number one: listen to Enrique.  A LOT.




Chasing happiness task number two: remember your purpose, remember your worth.



“No wealth in the world can help humanity move forward – even in the hands of the most devoted worker.  Only the examples set by great and pure individuals can lead us to noble thoughts and deeds.” (Albert Einstein)


Chasing happiness task number three: create a joke out of misery (you’re a writer, you can nail it)

*taken from a wallpost, edited to fit my state
“When you ran out of my life, I was heartbroken.  I was badly hurt for a while but I moved on and I became fine without you.  But all of a sudden I saw you staring right back at my face.  And everything comes rushing down my spine, making me fall all over you again.  And I hate it – and I hate you!  You became a part of my life once again – letting you take control over me like before.  And I bet it’s gonna stay like this until you ran out again… I hate you so McDonald’s Cadburry McFlurry… I hate you…. Where’s my spoon…."

 
Chasing happiness task number four: still find the fun out of it – reverse bittering!
“It’s better that we didn’t end up together.  You know why? I was thinking maybe I’m too much for you and I’d just eat you up alive.  Even if you did come up with all your ideals, it just doesn’t manifest in your life.  You are still a boy inside, playing around.  So goodluck, kiddo.. you go play with your friend, I’ll go have my awesome life.”

Chasing happiness task number five: close it in / lesson learned (because there is no use wallowing)
“Lesson learned?  Oh, I know.  It’s never to trust again.  I think I got this one right this time.  And it’s not just one – after a series of heartbreaks, this lesson will surely stay in my mind.  Never again.”
--o0o--

Famous last words:
“And now I’m back to my happy.  It’s that easy.  No fuss, no frills.  Life is short, life is fun.  If it ain’t fun, you find a way to make it fun.  And don’t depend it on anyone.”

No comments:

Post a Comment