12.31.2012

year end report

All throughout the year I was busy being the doctor love to my male friends.


The last quarter of the year I wasn't able to post here for a long time for this one reason: this blog had a theme and these past months I wasn't able to really write something here with all conviction.  In short, I wasn't that happy enough to be able to write about it.


The first quarter of the year was awesome.  I had good audits in my work, I stepped out, did well.  The second and third quarter was not as great as the first.  I  had failing audits and stressed burned me out so much.  I also got to meet a lot of new friends (???) because of the NGOs I have joined.  That made me happy.


That was the shortest I could come up with what has happened with my 2012.  It was all work and NGO.  I got sidetracked a bit but I hope I could get to talk more about it this coming year.  But for now, I will keep all this newly acquired happiness to myself until I can go on and tell about it publicly.  Ah, yes, I can feel my heart burning again.


I wish everyone lots of peace and love and happiness this 2013. Dear readers, you are the reason that made me write and entertain. love you all <3


No comments:

Post a Comment