6.24.2013

keep on living

I prefer it with less candles.  and I want eulogy given by at least 3 people - a family member, a friend, and a loved one.


I want to be placed in a white matte box, which will be burned with me (if possible) on my last day of wake.  I wanted a nice bed in my afterlife ;-)


People around me will weep, but I wanted a happy vibe so I will create a 3-hour soundtrack that will play on loop during the entire wake.


And the song that will be played on my way to the crematorium must be "Sunshower" by Chris Cornell. or "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve.




---o0o---



I have dreamed about my funeral and I was pointing out (as a spirit) what I wanted to do during my funeral.


And since it will never be possible in real life (to give out instructions to people when you're already dead HAHAHA), I might as well post it.  For record purposes =)



---o0o---


famous last words:

"I've left my mark, okay? You may forget my face, but you won't forget my bite."

 

(from the movie 'Fallen Angel')

 

 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ardel again, I deleted your comment. no specifics please ;)

    ReplyDelete