9.02.2013

Unang Araw (First Day)

*written on the first day of working alone


---o0o---

Reality has finally sunk in.  I will no longer see Monique when I open the office door.  I won't get to hear "Hi, Ms. Pachingo!" anymore.

This is the first day Monique is no loner volunteering for TSL.

---o0o---

I was also a new employee when she arrived at Tahanan.  Days, weeks, months have passed and I have gotten so used to asking her stuff about anything and everything.  We have bonded so well - she even called me her Filipina sister =)

We laughed a lot - shared a lot - and worked together for TSL a lot (wink wink)  ;)


---o0o---

I cannot believe time flies so fast - she has to go and start a new adventure on the other side of Asia. But we are all happy for her and her new job.  

We are forever grateful for everything she has done to us, to the girls of Tahana Sta. Luisa, and to the organization itself.


Maraming, maraming salamat, Monique!  



No comments:

Post a Comment