5.15.2014

virtual post-it (2)


In these times of trouble and anxiety, the only way to heal is to help myself. 


One of my way to cope up with what I have been going through is to remember.  
Not the one that my subconscious is showing me; but it's complete opposite.


So here I am, writing down some of the great memories I have had with my man.  


---


I want to remember how many times of the day he tells me he loves me. Not really randomly, but always because he means it.


I want to remember how well he knew me; even after trying to cover up all of my faults and weaknesses.  He still loves me anyway; layer upon layer.


I want to remember all the beautiful memories and places we have shared; either it's just home (the lazy day Sundays) or outside the city (day trips or overnights).  


I want to remember how well he takes care of me because I'm not the 'taking-care-of-my-health" type.


I want to remember how he never gets tired of making me laugh. His eternal quest to make me smile.  I know that I will never be the woman I was before - that I will never be the happy girl that he knew before; but I promise, I'm only at my happiest when I'm with him. (so that's basically me saying even without the smile, I'm happy.)


I want to remember how he has turned into a better man while with me.  And I couldn't be any prouder.


I want to remember how he notices almost every change I'm having.  How he remembers the things I am not noticing and remembering about myself.  I want to remember how much he checks up on me almost always (to which I've already gotten used to).


I want to remember how I can get away with my stubbornness with him; how we complement each other's 'hopelessness'  =P


I want to remember how much and how many times he has proven he loves me.


I know all of these already.  But I had to write it down so I have something to read on to whenever I'm shaken up with these bad thoughts creeping up in my subconscious.


I wanted to be reminded that yeah, the highs are all worth all the lows.


(*hey J: This is my one step to 'rebuild'.  I will wait for yours.)


---


PS: 

I hope you always will remember how much I love you, too






No comments:

Post a Comment