6.16.2015

well, here we are again..



I guess it must be fate... :P

Okay, so I have recently checked the facebook account of my "first love", "the one that got away", "my forever scapegoat" - and whatever phrases I have used for him. Why? No reason. I just wanted to see. 

And as I have always seen it, he looked happy. Funny thing though is he reminds me so much of my older brother now - seeing he has much kids as my kuya has ;) I guess it's a good thing - I only see him as just another someone. Some random guy. 

Have I completely moved on? I don't know. Fifteen years I have allotted a space for him in my system. It says a lot about me, about what I was more than half of my life. I do not love him anymore; that's for sure - but the memory of him still resides in some part of my system.  Unfortunately, you simply cannot erase that half of your life just because you are building a new one.

I guess I sort of miss that feeling of longing for something that was never meant to be. ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment