7.25.2016

Conquering the "Hele Challenge"**

Finally!
One ticked off the bucket list.
I was not bored when I tried to watch his other film (Melancholia). This time, I was sleepy because I was not able to sleep long enough (what is long enough when it comes to sleep, anyway?)

Everyone has their piece of opinion and critique to the film. It had so many facets, yes - but what I liked about others' take on the film is that they mainly mention the things that mattered most with them. Like, if you are a sensitive person you would primarily answer "the film is sad". If you are a political person you would see it as a relevant movie.
And so on.  

This is entertaining. This is Lav Diaz.


---o0o---
***"The Hele Challenge" was a marketing strategy for Filipinos to watch the 8-hour full length film. Which worked well. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment