7.02.2011

Broken Rope (Christine Bongon)


I.

I said i love you but you never replied
I said  i miss you but you just smiled
Every night my heart and eyes painfully cry
But not even a single day you asked me how am i

II.

Every morning i wake up i know you're never there
but here i am hoping that ill still meet you somewhere
My heart often ask  me why do i still stay
stay loving a man who keeps me astray

III.

Many times i tried to run and hide
but just a word from you make me swallow all my pride
Even though i know its all again just empty promises
that will again drag me to the room of emptiness

IV.

Its crystal clear that every hug,kiss and word from you are fake
And its so painful that its the best thing you can make
For i have no room in your heart
Because you never open it from the start

V.

Now i will not anymore beg for that little love
Little love that i know something ill never have
But i just have one wish can you never again give me false hope?
so that i can now finally  let go the rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment