9.10.2011

three degrees of inter-relation

"I don't know what else to tell you.  All I have is I AM SORRY.  I'm sorry that you have to be put through all of this.  I did not tell you to do so.  I did not ask for any of it.  I was just quietly living my life.  And it seems like you're not getting the signals right.  Don't you think I wouldn't let it known if I felt the same?  Don't you think I'd pass this chance now if  my feeling is the same as yours?  We obviously live in 2 different lives and adjusting yourself won't make it work.  And I don't even think you're in love with me -- I think you're in love with the thought of love.  With the though of 'getting the girl after all the suffering, after all this time'.  Don't turn us into a movie you've seen somewhere.  Sorry for being brutal but I need to give it to you straight.  I really am sorry, I'm just not it.

And hey, I bet you've met so many someones who sees your real worth.  Don't diss them out.  Don't waste your time on me.  Give yourself a chance to love again.  With those many other someones."


---o0o---

(*disclaimer:  this was written as  me experiencing both parties - the dumped one and the other.  but why do I feel like I am not the only one who's going to relate  to it? hmn.)

No comments:

Post a Comment