5.27.2012

The Benefits of Having “Time Alone”


 

“The mind is sharper and keener in seclusion and uninterrupted solitude.  Originality thrives in seclusion free of outside influences beating upon us to cripple the creative mind.  Be alone – that is the secret of invention: be alone – that is when ideas are born.”

(Nikola Tesla)


 

---o0o---


 

Although I beat myself up to write more here because I know seven people read this (hahaha), I am most inspired and driven to write when I’m alone.  In solitude, I can hear my thoughts and realize what I really feel.  It’s what makes me define me and not get corrupted by pop culture or the society.  When I’m alone, I get to play around inside my head, realize how much of a headfuck I am and then I find ways to control.  "must.not.manifest."   =)))


 

Every person need their “alone time”.  Because it’s only when we are alone that we can dig deep into our thoughts and find truth and beauty in it.


 

It is in being alone that you hear your inner voice and not get lost in the roar.


 

Writing on just about anything (I wish I was getting paid for it) is something that I really love.  and I can’t be talking about the same thing over and over so I need to be creative about it.  And I found out that creating from within is the best way f expressing ideas.  And that the only way to reach within is [the art] of isolation.  And the fact that doing what I love to do also inspires me to be more creative. ;)


 

If people start to appreciate the benefits of having the time alone, it will help them realize that being alone is, in fact, never a scary thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment