5.01.2012

love, actually ....

I see pain everywhere.  It's because love had been on their top priority.  If it hadn't been for love, I'm pretty sure they were someone else... maybe someone better than who they are right now.  I wish everyone would get contented with just having to experience pure love without having someone to share it with.  Or the contentment of sharing your love to everyone and not focusing on only one.. but what do i know about love?  Not that it was never a priority, I just realized earlier on in life that love, if you want to be realistic and statistically honest about it -- is not for everyone.  That's why I turned out to be like this.. and of course I had this series of heartbreaks that I didn't tell anyone because it was never a big deal to anyone who knew those boys.  I hate it when I talk about my pain and they really don't listen. I hate it. So I stopped talking and sharing my own pain.  Just like before, I got through all of it alone.  It made me stone-hearted? maybe.  But at least I'm fucking realistic.   I used to tell my girl friends to wait on someone better to come along but now I know better - I don't want to give them false hopes anymore.  HAAAAAAY. Men are so lucky to have too many options. 


I'm telling you all of this because I hate it when people suffer out of love.  I wish I could take pain out of their hearts but it's not possible.  Maybe this trade trick I had might help:  i keep this love for someone.  It was that kind of love that doesn't need to be reciprocated. No expectations, no "making my way to make him love me". I just loved.  And that's enough. I don't know if I send the message right but it worked on me.  Never expecting..that alone  is contentment.  That's all there is with love.  If you want to be happy with the one you love, let him go, let him fly  to where he wants to be -- even if you know he's never going to go to your direction. If you see him really happy you will be happy as well - because you love him that deeply.  for further explanation, please see this video:






I do not suggest to go out look for a new love because male fishes in the sea are already on its way to extinction.. and ladies have to hold on to facts and not on 1900s saying that 'there are many fishes in the sea'.  Because in the 20th century the female fishes outnumbered those 'many male fishes in the sea'. 


I hate that I make this entry sound pessimistic.  But we have to live with the facts these days.  Unfair, you might  say? YES, it is.  you want to blame it on population? Go right ahead.  Just live life with these options: maybe there is someone out there for you, maybe there wasn't.  And start living your life independently. 



---o0o---

famous last words:


"I have a love in my life. It makes me stronger than anything you can imagine."


No comments:

Post a Comment