6.05.2012

hello, subconscious. there you are again

My friend and I visited this art gallery and there’s this portion where you could get to paint anything and the painter would interpret it for you.  And so I tried to paint one.  I was just playing with the brushes, singing along to it, practically just goofing around with the painting. I didn’t take it seriously.  I came up with something in different shades of blue using long stokes.


 

The painter looked at the painting I made, then looked at me for quite a while.  And then he said, “you seem to be all happy and giddy.  But young lady, you don’t fool me.  Deep inside, what’s been happening around you is not what you really want.”


 

I was shocked, scared and outraged that this stranger could see right through me.  And I didn’t like it.


 

And so I decided to wake up.


 

---o0o---


 

Famous last words:

“The mind is just an amazing thing – it fucks up your reality.” (-pvd)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment