6.05.2012

My Valentine Boys (part 2)

I had a blogpost a couple of months ago about my (mis)adventures with my dinner buddies.  Around that time it was Valentine’s week.  On the 13th of February two of them (Jaime/Mark Anthony) gave me this huge huge ice cream.  My other buddy, Paolo, didn’t want to be outdone so he treated me to Shakey's the next day.  They just want to make me feel beeter since i was bitter the past few weeks.


 

I just have the sweetest (guy) friends.  It’s different with some of my girl friends; these guys sincerely asks how I’ve been. And I appreciate it in them.  Maybe they were the reason I was fine staying single.  Or maybe they were the reason I easily recovered with alpha male.  They knew the story.  They were always there, reassuring me that it was not worth it.  Anger works! Hahaha.


 

I’m very thankful that even if we don’t get to bond like we used to, they’re still around, checking up on me,  annoying me and taking care of me like a stubborn younger sister, actually =P


 

Thank you, you pesky little kittens.  Ate Pach loves you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment