7.16.2012

last Friday night


*disclaimer: written out of sheer honesty. heh. =P


---o0o---

..while walking around a mall, a stranger handed me out a sampler of the product he's selling.  I was gracious enough to accept it and as i was about to smile at the freebie, I saw his face and my smile went bigger as I had been talking to a very handsome Iranian dude.  he kept on testing the products on me and while demonstrating the product he was asking personal questions (where I live, what's my job, do I have a boyfriend, etc etc), and at the same time he's been telling his personal stuff as well (his name is *****, he's 32, he's been in Manila for 4 years now, also lives in Mandaluyong, a condo unit near our condo as well).  I said no, I'm not going to buy the product, I made it clear from the first time but he just kept on asking me things, making kulit on when am I going to go back there again.. and then gave me a huge discount on the product -- from 2,600 to 1,000 BUT I had to go with him to dinner.   He said it in a hush hush.  I asked him why he had to give that discount/offer and he answered, "because you're very cute" (yay! havey si kuya. cos I aim for cute.  not beautiful, not sexy, not hot -- I am not those things.  "cute" suits me best.  cute as a button. cute like a puppy.  ridiculously cute.  and "very very cute". hahaha).



tempting, but i nicely declined.  Did I feel offended because it sounded like an indecent proposal? NO. 


first things first, he's a freaking salesman, it's his job to use his charm to sell.
it could have worked on me, if only I hadn't promised something to  someone..  it's hard to be a good girl, you know.

---o0o---

it was a fun night, though - at least some handsome stranger made me smile exactly at the time when I had the need to be happy again.  






















No comments:

Post a Comment