8.24.2012

...because when it rains, it pours.




It's been raining for weeks now.

There's something about the rain that I don't like -- 

how it reminds me of what I've been through years ago. 

It was hard, it was traumatizing, and it still haunts me until now.

And it happened again just this recently.




Rain reminds me of melancholy.

how movies used heavy rain when dramatic scenes were being portrayed.

I don't like that it reminds me of something sad,

and how it makes me think that like those act-out heavy rain scene,

 it just wouldn't stop from pouring.




I always want the rain to stop quickly when it comes my way.

But I know that it is a part of life, they are here to stay

and all I have to do is to live it through - because 

just like any other seasons, it does come and go.




I just have to adapt to it, suck it in and live with it 

until I can hop and skip again

Under that little ray of sunshine.





Soon, I promise.I will hop and skip again very soon.























---o0o---


famous last words:

"Oh and by the way -- I was NEVER talking about the weather.  But I guess my close friends knew of it already. Don't you just love euphemisms? boo-yeah." (pvd)




No comments:

Post a Comment