8.30.2012

funny little story




A long time ago, a series of unfortunate events (plus being around guy friends for quite a while) had led me to this thinking that ALL MEN ARE THE SAME.  Because it’s what I did see, hear and feel.  They can deny all they want… but for me, that saying was made for a reason and that reason is because it’s true.




And then this particular guy that had this image of a great guy kept on saying in his facebook that “not all men are the same and that all a woman need is just one guy to prove her wrong.”



Funny thing is – HE IS THAT ONE PERSON THAT PROVED ME RIGHT.







**Hey, you, ‘great guy’.  If ever you come across this post, I’m sorry that I used your famous quote.  Don’t worry, I still think you’re a great guy, but our conversations made me realize more that men are all the same.  You are all wired that way.  No hard feelings, alright?  See you around, buddy boy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment