1.08.2013

version 2.013


fireworks. confetti. people in different races. streetfoodtrip. meimei (my housemate). street party.  people dancing around and dancing around people --> that was my 2012 - 2013 midnight.



I have to get to work on the 31st so after my shift, my housemate and I went directly to Ayala Avenue.  we were right on time as the countdown started a few minutes after we got there.  the fireworks display lasted for about 15 minutes.  the confettis made it more fun for me =)



my housemate and I stayed a little bit after the fireworks display and there were a lot of foreigners who came as well. they were dancing around and created this big circle and started spinning a bottle and whoever got pointed will dance in the middle. my housemate danced. I did too but it wasn't because the bottle got pointed at me. I sort of danced with a korean guy (cute guy) that danced in front of me. i pushed him to the middle of the dance floor and danced with him for a couple of seconds (too short, I know. hahahaha). it was all for fun and good vibes =D



after that spontaneous street dance we took some photos along Ayala Avenue and the MAPSA (traffic officers) helped us in our "photoshoot". they let us use their big bike as props.  they even posed with us.



and then while walking home, 2 sets of friends (Pinoy and foreigners) took photos of us (I'm not sure why but hey, we are in the mood to pose! hahaha)



boy, that was fun. I hope I could experience it all again.




No comments:

Post a Comment