1.26.2013

what’s in store for me



2013 looks very promising to me.  Let me start by saying I have turned my resignation letter to my team manager a week ago.  It is a very big decision for me for it will take a lot of salary and benefit cut off on my present job just for the sake of FINALLY doing what I really wanted in life.  People looked at it as just an excuse so I can leave the present job easily.  Unfortunately, it is one of the reasons, too.  But the thing is, I am at this stage in my life when all I wanted to achieve is fulfillment.  I might even have the chance of making my dream a reality – to live a year off away from everyone (I also have a place in mind, and I’m seeing beach); be a total stranger and live a different life (immersion is the simplest way to put it).


As I was reading my yearly horoscope for this year, I am more sure of myself that this time, I will be getting what I really want in my life. And more, hopefully.  Here are the excerpts:

---o0o---

This 2013 you will claim your power and stand in the shoes of your most positive self, rising like a Phoenix and soaring like an eagle.  You have been preparing this your whole life.  How perfect!


In 2013 year of Snake you may suddenly find yourself being much more Scorpio than you’ve ever been.  This year, you need to dig down and focus that laser beam mind of yours on something big, or something serious.  This is perhaps something you have been putting off.  A novel that needs to be written, a disease that needs healing, an emotional issue that has lingered too long.  You are going to be reveling in the new layers you bring into your reality.  You are filled with the power to heal and transform.  Now you ger to see what you’re really made of.


Your whole self, who you are deep down, is ready for your dreams to come true.  Open your mind on how that oculd happen.  And watch for feelings of confusion.  You do know what to do.  You do know what you want.  When you find yourself fuzzy in the head, focus elsewhere.  Repeat this mantra: I have all that I need to get what I want. 


2013 year of the Black Snake will no doubt put you back in touch with powerful emotions.  This is the blessing and the curse of Scorpio.  You have a full spectrum emotional body.  Able to feel the most magnificent feelings of joy, love and elation, but also equally able to feel the deepest grief and most rage filled jealousy.  Scorpio knows how to feel above all else.  It is this gift that allows you to tune into the experiences of others.  You can truly empathize.  Your strength of character shows through, this helps you lead people through their most altering passages with the only credential that matters: integrity. 


This 2013 you will make some amazing progress. 

---o0o---



If all of these are true, then there’s no stopping me now. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment