8.28.2014

Morning has Broken


A friend has been bugging me constantly for me to write.

It's not actually that I don't want to, it's just that the blog mostly contains of happiness (supposed to be) but if I start writing about MY happiness I might hurt person/s along the way.
I had been quiet all these time. Now, I kinda want to roar.
---o0o---

How the fuck have I been? 
Busy. With work, volunteering (I try to volunteer for at least three NGOs recently: ATD, TSL and CARA-LPB), dates, events, family, friends... life has been good
even without much money ^_^

I had given up the thought on being filthy rich because (1) material things can be taken away from you in a snap at any given time; and (2) it does not really give you the happiness and contentment your soul desires.  I had given up on being an overachiever after resigning to a multi-national company.  I don't want to be a robot anymore, I want to feel, this time, the joy of living AND working.
I just live and try to make ends meet.

---o0o---

How's your heart these days?  
Mine is steady.  Reality gets the best of me.  At least, it's not heavy anymore.

---o0o---

What's New
Instagram!  I love how I can collate photos I took that I like. It separates them from my other facebook photos. such nice new portfolio.  

MY INSTAGRAM WILL NEVER GET POSTED WITH SELFIE. wtf is wrong with you people. :P

http://instagram.com/pachalmighty


---o0o---

Something in the way --

Before I say goodbye and until my next post: yes, Hello Kitty is a fucking cat. My pet says so










---o0o---

famous last words:





No comments:

Post a Comment