8.05.2014

Tahanan Sta. Luisa

Tahanan Sta. Luisa, the previous NGO I have worked for, was chosen by Philippine Star to be a part of their #28StoriesofGiving which showcases different stories of loss, triumph and selflessness of people and/or organizations.


Included in their project is an aid to help all the chosen 28 by donating Php5.00 to every person who uses that hashtag via Twitter and Facebook.


Right now, they are also being showcased at SM Fashion Hall in Megamall until August 6.
I hope, through this broadsheet, more people will help.


My one year stay in TSL was a very rewarding one; it was my first step to my NGO career.  Yes, I have used it as a stepping stone but I haven't left Tahanan at all - I'm virtually all over the center. I have learned a lot; and had fun with the girls and staff.  I don't think I had as much of an attachment as the others - but i bring these girls' smile wherever I go, whatever path i follow. 


to visit the site; go to: www.facebook.com/tahananstaluisainc


---o0o---

famous last words:

No comments:

Post a Comment