3.08.2016

I'm back to writing / the effects of overthinking



My, oh my! It's been ages!

And the only reason I ever came back here is to take my mind off of something, like what I previously do before.

Update: same old me, realizing that I'm already halfway on my lifetime. Amazing how time flies.

Is it still worth turning 180 degrees? I'm not too sure. I know I will still be happy staying how I was five years ago, though. As to that question where I will be happier - I know I will be at both ends, so no answer to that one.  This other end is surprisingly great, though :D

Update: the effects of being a research analyst does wonders! You have no idea how deep I can dig, and how far my forecast can go ;)

Side effects: can make you go insane. I like what it does, but I don't like that someone sees when something's up. I just give my forever safe answer "it's nothing". Same old me, keeping secrets from everybody.

Update: The monsters are still around? DEFINITELY.


---o0o---
Famous last words:

No comments:

Post a Comment