8.16.2016

catvocacy


..aaaaand we found a tiny kitten.

We were on our way to work when we saw her, walking carelessly on the gutter of a busy street.
I could not look away so I took her and went back walking to our house. We took half day off to check up on her. Evening came and we realized she is too tiny to be left the whole day for the next day. So I brought her to work. And have been bringing her since then.

This was the smallest rescue I have ever had. My first time bottle feeding, force peeing, warming her up every now and then, among other things.

I am now a full pledge meowmy =D

---o0o---

But due to the fact that we already have 3 grown cats with us, we will not be able to keep her.
So here I am, posting everyday Perry pictures of her on my social media, hoping to get her adopted.
At the back of my mind, I do not want to; I want to keep her - but my cats will only train her to be an ingrate like them.

She is the sweetest kitten I have ever had, and I wish she grows up fast and strong.

meet Perry. Kitty Perry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment