8.04.2016

The fighting is NOT over

I.
Of course, I have always known what I will be getting myself into. I know the effects of this choice I made, and I continue to experience the effect on it. 
It's good and bad, it's driving me crazy, but hey, I chose this way of living.  


II.
The sleepless nights, the disturbed mind and ego will always, always be there, unfortunately.  

III  
Inside my head is another version of what I really say; or what I do not say.Inside is chaos that never dies. But I will always choose to stay positive on the outside.
 

Nothing can remove the anxiety.

IV. 

Nothing can calm my roaring head. Specially when the triggers are kept being tickled.But these are the things I had get to live with in order to keep my balance. In order to stay this way.  I need this chaos to keep me sane. 


V.

I will be just fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment