12.13.2010

open letter

"Dear God, please spare me the drama.  I want rom-com."

---

"Dear friends, believe me, I'm fine.  I could still take a bullet.  Pach Von Doll always okay. =)"

---

Dear Soulmate, we still haven't found each other yet.  Next lifetime perhaps?  I'll still be waiting.  Even if in my next lifetime I get to live as a dog."

---

"Dear Wincy, I'm still crazy about you.  But I have to give it up.  I get this feeling that the universe conspires because they know you are not good for my mental health."

---

"Dear Muse - I may have given up on you but I still think of you as my muse.  You are still the reason.  you may not be my topic all the time but you are the reason why I drain my brains out thinking of something good to write about."

---

"Dear readers, by now you already know that when it comes to writing, i am a crowd pleaser.  and I am a commentwhore as well - so go crazy on the comments! love to hear from you."




---o0o---
famous last words:
"'I do not need these valiums now that I have you."

4 comments:

  1. Hmm connected ba toh sa post ko kahapon. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. matagal nang nasa draft ko ito... =) it doesn't relate dun sa ating mga napag usapan hehehe

    ReplyDelete