12.23.2010

virtual suicide

aah, such is life.  it'll try to break you every day.  so to toughen up again, i have to deactivate my facebook for a while.  someone keeps on stabbing me - unintentionally or not.  what matters is that i still have this blog to channel out my rage.  i really don't want to fill my posts with negativity but right now it's all that i have.  i need to move away from things that could possibly hurt me. that sonofabitch is nothing but a stereotype - and i can't just let him hurt me.  and he is not worth all of this.  i want madness, but not this kind.  you hear me? you are a very, very cruel man.  what did i do to deserve this? i was always nice to you, even if everyone else around isn't. so i have to move away even if it means closing up my facebook account.

btw, i am using my other fb account.  yay.  can't help it, i'm an addict.

--

"just because you are cautious enough not to fall in love and be vulnerable to someone, it doesn't guarantee you that you won't get hurt.  some can break down your walls.  others see the fun in inflicting pain on your soul.  and if that happens - 'don't give up on loving.  don't give up on your goodness - even if people around you sting'.

---o0o---

famous last words:

"I'm a sweet, sweet girl
But it's a cruel, cruel world.."
(The Vince Noir Project)

No comments:

Post a Comment