1.28.2011

the dream of someone else.

my heart beats for someone.  it's been years since i've allowed myself to fall again.  the last guy i tried to like crushed my soul.  i just healed (i did??!) by accepting defeat, knowing he's just not that into me, that i am not good enough for him.

and now, i am so glad he came along exactly when i was ready.  he gets me.  he still likes me inspite of my idiosyncrasies.  and he knows exactly when to hold me.  i love the person that i am when i am with him, for when i'm around him, he lets me be me.  all freedom.  no pretensions.

yep, my heart beats for someone.  without hesitation, without guilt.  i have fallen in love and it felt so f*cking good. 

not only it felt great, but after meeting him, i found myself making efforts to be a better version of me (even if a already am enough for him).  my decision to change for the better came to me so easy. 


---o0o---

famous last words:
*that post above.  it doesn't sound right.  hahaha. it's been ages and i want to feel it again. and this starts by welcoming the thought of falling in love again. yihee.

No comments:

Post a Comment