1.28.2011

note to self: this is NOT an online diary.

(life update.  written inside Wendy's  Makati Ave.)

---
Capone's - something new.  i went there to see something new, and to feed my audio and visual sensory.  kidding.  again, the people were beautiful.  it was like Mag:net - high street.  that night, there was a private party for the Webbs.  i saw Pinky.  too bad i didin't get to see Hubert. hahaa.  that would've made my night.  the place was jampacked because of General Luna.  they have a huge following.  mostly male, for obvious reasons.


-
i was there, alone, feeling the vibe when this guy beside me kept on glancing at me (saw it through my peripheral). i got curious so i looked at him - and when i saw his face i cursed again. "**********ina ang gwapo pala.  ang ganda ko siguro sa dim light kaya ako tinitingnan nito."  and being the OLATS that i am, i didn't look again.  i even moved away.

-
(another pach update)

this coming weeks, my head's going to be intoxicated in all aspects.  so, i'm going to need all the reinforcements that i could get:

- coffee
- gigs
- events
- friends
- serendra / st. clare / eastwood
- booze (but not for me)


i want to be ridiculously happy.
i want to fill my head with important things.
i want to be restless.


-
(yet another update.  last na 'to)

writing is not easy.  every posts requires your blood, sweat and tears.  but this is my passion, my calling - so i ain't stopping.  and when you hear people say nice things about what i write about, my heart soars.  it feeds my soul.  so, from the bottom of my fucked-up heart, i thank ALL of you who have read it.  promise i will keep on entertaining you. even at my expense hahaaha <3


---

famous last words:
"i wish i had a heart as cold as yours.  maybe, then, life will be easy on me."
(moi)

No comments:

Post a Comment