5.05.2011

minutes to sunrise

(*gloomy entry before I get back to being a
sunshine)

---

i used to tell my clients "shared pain is lessend
pain".
couldn't apply it to myself.


---
only a few people knew about the details of what
i;ve been going through these past few weeks.
our family had been through the house getting burned
down.  we've been through ondoy.  we lost everything
in both.  but this one blew us the worst.


i've always said "i'm fine" whenever i'm being
asked.  but these past few days it's been really
hard for me to smile.  even just a fake one.  i
don't like talking about it, i don't want to bother
anyone; and even if i do i know i wouldn't finish my
story because i'd end up crying. 


someone told me it's okay to cry.  again, i flashed
a fake smile.  truth is, i had been crying. just not
to his face =P


---
we wouldn't be in agony if only we had the money. 
aah, the downside of being an urban poor.


i know things will be better soon, but is it too
much to ask God to make it sooner?? you don't know
how hard it is to look at your father who lost half
of his weight due to his health condition.  it's so
hard to sleep at home; to do chores but really
couldn't do so much about our tatay.


*whenever i ask God for something i always promise
Him i'd do something in return.  now i ran out of
things to bargain for.  i ran out of things to giv
up on.


---


family problems, money problems, health problems,
work problems and heart problems - all of these were
thrown at me in a span of a week.  and i don't know
what i've been doing to keep myself standing still
and mentally sane.  i really don't know what drives
me. all i know is i have no right to give up.


*i remember walking a long road the morning after
ondoy happened.  we had to look for food.  my legs
gave up on me - i was crying because i almost
couldn't get up - all i wantted to do was just to
sit down.  it was my mindset that got me through. 
just like before, it was force that kept us and will
keep us strong through every situation.


---


btw - all these time i haven't stopped listening out
ot patients (as dr. love).  i needed it - and
besides nothing would stop me from helping out. even
just by mere listening.


---


okay i have shared enough.  now i need a hug.



---o0o---
famous last words:

"I'm in pain.  But I'm fine."(insert fake smile)

2 comments: