2.02.2011

madaling intindihin, mahirap tanggapin

please forgive me if i tend to generalize men as selfish pricks go shamelessly break girls' hearts whenever they can.  it comes with the bitterness.  there is always an exception, though.  and all i need is just one guy to prove me wrong.


-
for every sadness, there is always a lesson or two learned form that certain experience. in my case, i have learned that i have to be patient to wait until the bitterness dies down naturally.  once i am done with it, i know that the universe is going to fill me up my soul with all the love i deserve.


-
(hope? is that you? are you coming in back to my life? splendid!)


-
it's hard when someone took away your spark.it is going to take a while before i could have it back.  until then --i'm just waiting for the day when i can hop and skip again.




-


famous last words:


"it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me -- and i'm feeling good.."(-Muse)

No comments:

Post a Comment