2.12.2011

para kay ardel (mula sa puwersa ng kadiliman)

being the bitch that i am, i will piss you off first by showing you your favorite animal in the world:



---


i hate the fact that you keep on nagging me to take care of my health and my finances.
i hate that you're too concerned for my lovelife - that you tell things as its is; no sugarcoating, no BS.  you give it to me straight - pointblank event if it's hurting me more.  i hate how you tell me the truth. and i hate that you know that i need to hear the truth.


i hate how you laugh so hard after putting up with all my crap.  it feels like you're too amused to have a friend who is so fucked up.  but you stick around, anyway.


i hate the fact that you cook better instant pancit canton than me.

i hate how you love and prioritize your career - and being the professional that you are - you don't sleep late nowadays - making me miss our late night talks.

i hate the fact that i can never win in most of our discussions (it's because i don't like explaining, and i respect your opinion. even if i hate you. heh.)

lastly - i hate the fact that in everything i've said above - you have every right to do so.  i hate how you managed to get in my nerve and turn out to be my fortress.  i hate how you've made yourself indispensable to me.

so this is my way of giving back to you, as a dark force that you think i am; this is for constantly reminding me that i need to get my shit together.

--

I HATE YOU.  you're too kind.  you're too giving.  you're annoyingly concerned to me and cielo.  i hate that i can't repay you even just half of what you give yourself to me.

this is all your fault.
you're making it hard for me to leave the condo.

2 comments:

  1. nakakatouch.. kahit mga twice ko na sya nabasa. :) you know that i will always be here for you..

    ReplyDelete