2.25.2011

must be the lake.


oh dear.  this is one of those perfect moments where you want to just sit, breathe deep, and stare at the entire place - marvel at it's beauty, smile and hold the hand of the one you love (only i don't have one of those).

-

that's what i was thinking when we got there (Lake Pandin).  it felt like a perfect date place: you can swim, have a picnic in the middle of the lake, enjoy the serenity and the privacy of the secluded area.. enjoy a great conversation..

-
(sigh.)
what has gotten into me?
i miss the feeling of being happy in love.
i'm blaming the lake.

-

the memories of love is still there, but the love itself is not.  i guess it has lost its way.  time and circumstances drew me away from the love and the man.  don't get me wrong, charles is still in my system, but he is not in my routine anymore.

-

i am starting to wake up from my outplayed dream.


---o0o---
famous last words:


"Nobody can dictate you if what you're feeling is love or not.  If it's real or not.  It has always been your choice.  You see, you are not just anybody -- you don't just feel love, you have turned it into a lifestyle.  I guess to you love is both a collective thought and a decision (a decision to hold on to it for as long as you could).  Having said that, I want to tell you this:  what you have learned and got accustomed to can be reversed; unlearned.  ONLY IF YOU DECIDE TO."  (pvd to pvd)

No comments:

Post a Comment