2.07.2011

the mind speaks more than the lips

(rrriiiiinngg..  rrriiiiinngg...)

"hello? oh, steve! how have you been?"
thought bubble: (i miss you so much you have no idea.)


"it's been ages..yeah. oh, yeah?  good, good.  i'm fine, hahaha.."
(i'm fine NOW that we're talking.  geez! there's so much that i want to say to you but i couldn't.  i just couldn't.)


"yeah, i have this thing at work.  i know. work sucks."
(but hearig your voice makes me already happy, though.  if i tell you this - will things  between us get better?  will it turn out the way i want it to be?)


"by the way, are you going to kenneth's this weekend?  you got the invite, right?"
(i hope you'd go as well.  i want to see you again.  and again.  god, this is insane! i need courage! i want to smother this man with all the love i have known but i am just a chickenshit!  can't do it! ugh.)


"you're not sure yet?  well, tell me if you're going, alright?  yeah.  see you around.  bye!"

<telephone on the other line hangs up>

(see you around, sweetie.  btw, i'm crazy about you.  i thought you should know.  will you marry me? but, first - will you even know??)


---o0o---

famous last words:
"Your niceness is boring me to death - at the same time making me overly smitten.  and it's driving me nuts that I can't get it through to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment