6.01.2011

the baklush love






my college friends and i have this group created in facebook where we get to comment freely and no other person can read it except us.  as you all know my other facebook account had been deactivated since the 2nd week of May.  i just opened it again earlier and i found out my college buddies had been missing me and they were all curious as to why i deactivated again.  it felt good that real friends sincerely check up on you and don't just show up whenever they need something.  they never used the friendship for their own benefits. yes, i'm making parinig to those who use me very well. my true friends never diss me out, ever.  and for that i love them so.  12 years of friendship is a big deal for me that's why i keep them and i am there for them for as long as they want me to be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment