6.01.2011

not a wishful thinking

I’m seriously praying that your path won’t turn out like mine.  Because ten years is too long just to get wasted.  Good to know you’re doing productive things to be a better man for her.  Although I think you are more than enough, carry on, you do your thing, do what makes you happy.

-

We can’t blame another person or time or circumstances as to why the love fell apart, or didn’t get pushed through.  It’s just that the love is too little, or too much.  She was the first one, you were the latter. =P

-

But I wish I she could see what love has done to ya.  I wish she could see right now that you may have missed out on enjoying the perks of being the single guy because you don’t fool around.   You only wanted one.  I wish she knew all the efforts of learning to play an instrument so that you could play her favorite song (I can see you’ve been watching too many koreanovelas. Kidding).  I wish she knew you don’t see anything but her, no matter what city, state or country you’ve been to.


I wish she could see that, yes, it is possible that love can stand the test of time.  If ten years is not enough of a proof then I don’t know what else will.

I wish she can hear you out, I wish she can read what you have told me in our conversations.  I wish she could realize that after all those years – it was just her.  And that no other man could love her as much as you do.  You said so =)


I wish she knew all of your plans, and that she is included in all of it.  I wish she also believe in fairy tales and happy endings like you.

I wish she could reciprocate, and at least appreciate, what you have done and what you have become just to prove yourself worthy to her.  Is she a princess or something, cos damn your efforts are hardcore. =P

I wish she hasn’t forgotten what you two had before, because clearly you haven’t.  Seems like you remember every detail.  I wish she knew the depth and impact she had made on you.

-

I wish that she could see your worth even without you making an effort.  I really wish she knew all of it because I do.  I’m pretty sure every girl in the world would want someone like you. *kilig kilig

I wish that ten years of countless efforts will reap a great effect.

-

But more than anything else, I just want you to be happy.  And for now it was her who could make you.

Happy happy joy joy <3

You deserve it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment