1.24.2012

happy birthday, Lezlie G.

I wish the world could see what I see –
that behind her quirks is a soul that is full of life.
She is that kind of girl who offers her friendship
without hesitation, without guilt;
without boundaries and without an ending.
That girl is hard to find.


I wish the world could see what I see –
that behind her infectious smile lies a heart that is patiently
waiting for the one.
Yep, she may stumble and fall, but she gets back up
too quickly so that she won’t get to miss the next heartbreak
 I mean the next love that comes along. =D


She knows how to have fun in all ways possible.
She is your perfect buddy to be with on a roadtrip.


I wish that everyone who’s had the chance to get to know her knew
that they just met the awesomest woman they will ever encounter.
And the fact that I know it makes me feel good about it =P
That is why I’m wishing that they could see
what I had been seeing perfectly.



No comments:

Post a Comment