1.30.2012

my valentine boys

since this year i'm still going to celebrate feb 14 as singles awareness day, i decided to treat my dinner buddies some ice cream at Maitre Chocolatier, a fancy chocolate shop and cafe in jupiter street.



it was the second night of us strolling the streets of makati because they've been looking for great restaurants for their valentine dates.  ah, yes, my dinner buddies are boys - all three of them.  and i tagged along to their (mis)adventures.  it was fun getting lost in the city.  it was fun seeing these boys doing all kinds of efforts for their loved ones.  they're just the sweetest kids =)

the ice cream treat was unplanned (a bit pricey for an urban poor like me hahahaha) but seeing them ecstatic over little things was worth it.  they actually did not know this, but for a while they made me forget that i've been feeling sick over problems for weeks.  it was a simple way of showing my appreciation for always being around.

No comments:

Post a Comment