11.19.2010

here's to proving a point.

my heart has already felt a love so strong, i think it would last me 2 lifetimes more.  believe it or not. hahaha.  i may not know everything, but i know myself.  my early 20s was spent knowing me.  it's because i hate it when people tell me my bad side.. so that soul searching thing everyone else dreamed of? i did it for years.  so.. knowing myself, i know when it's love and i know when it's not.  i just don't know why others can't see the difference.  i had mc in this mythical emotional plateau, and everyone else? just on the ground.  and even if i didn't get to have with mc what others would validate as love, IT DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE LOVED LESS THAN THEY DO.

and this doesn't mean i can't love again - there's just no one, really.  

you just have to realize the difference between me and the other girls: i control me.  what i say, what i write, what i do -- and what i feel.   i go crazy with what i feel, but nothing could turn in to love simply because i don't let it.  all of these feelings are just for the meantime. for i wouldn't know what the future has for me =)

is that a good thing? definitely not.  but it's the only way i get by.  'to each his own'.
i just think it's better than falling for the same crap again and again.  but then again, to each his own.


that love has made me a control freak, extremely cautious of not letting myself get hurt again.  the contradiction here is that all these time my senses are also wide open at a chance of new love as well. 

--

famous last words:
"Happy endings may not happen to me but it must happen to everyone else around me."  (moi)

No comments:

Post a Comment