11.19.2010

method to madness

(*title taken from pat evangelista)

--
wasakan ba kamo?

"it just took him 6 words to crush my soul."


i did a lot of stupid things; crazy things.  but i never did anything to deserve a "second coming".  i was always a good girl.  why, then?

apparently, history really repeats itself - specially when you haven't learned anything from the first one.  but deep down i still thank God for this third strike.  it was the best wake-up call.


he can never break me for i am already broken, but still i am just a person, i still feel pain.


well, even if i am sort of hurting, i am not dragging anyone into my melancholy.  i am not going to go around and tell the world how life sucks.  because this doesn't hurt as much as the past.  this'll just sting a bit.


i have been through charles, i can get through anything.

--

too tough? too cold hearted? when you hit rockbottom, you never get to feel anything else.

--o0o---
famous last words:

*this is for ardel.  this is for staying up with me in the wee hours of the night listening to my bullshit.  i know you're already taking care of your other friends already.  thanks for everything.  you have done so much to us i don't know how can we ever repay you.  but please stick around me for now, i need someone (with a more stable mind and a more practical heart than me) that could remind me of what i have to do to be sane again.ily

No comments:

Post a Comment