11.26.2010

i am not gay. i am not bi. i am not a dude.

"God gave me this big ears to listen to your every rant; broad shoulders so you can put your head on it anytime you want; and big hands to hold you if you're down.  how many times do i have to tell you this? of you ever feel lonely -- you know where to find me."


(i have always wished you really liked me and not just my idiosyncrasies.)
--

this always happens to me - men get so comfortable around me they unconsciously treat me like a dude as well.  i don't know what is it that i have to do so that everyone could see me as a woman.  o sometimes relate myself to that lady football coach in glee. only she is older. hahaha

it's sometimes hurtful when male friends tease me about being 'one of them', it feels like my dress-wearing was not enough to make me look like a girl.  geez.


oh well, what's done is done.

--


famous last words:
"I don't want us to be friends.  I've got tons of friends already, you gutless schmuck you."

No comments:

Post a Comment