4.24.2011

B.C.

oh, how i love my cat.


he is what i think of when i wake up and before i go to bed.
i am always checking up on him whenever i had the chance.
yes, he had given me scars before (still there) but i know he didn't mean to.
generally, he is nice, lovable and a playful cat.


these days cat seemed different.  i guess he is turning to be a full-grown cat. 
he's turning out to be a better cat than before...

and i loved him more and more.


my cat doesn't know how much i appreciate how he cheers me up 
just by being there.
he is my source of happiness.
when i want to be amused, he's always around.

i have loved cats before and i have loved them better.  maybe because they were more domesticated.  
i hope you being a stray cat is nothing but a phase.


everyone knows how much i value my cat.  
if only i could hug him at every chance i could get.

---
famous last words:
"turns out i realized i am in love with you.  this is different than the first one.  and to think i am just at the beginning of loving you."

No comments:

Post a Comment