4.30.2011

life as a doctor

being a ‘love doctor’ requires a lot of my time and energy.  but i actually benefit more than my clients.
-
my time is used up better than before.  i am always on call.  i’d have to be ready when my clients need me.  i’m more useful this way.  i’d love to help than spend my time daydreaming.
-
my patience is maxed out, though.  but it’s all good.  i need a bucketful of those because i’m gonna have to endure the process of hearing the same stories over and over and over again.
-
wit. glad i still have it.  i need wit to give the right kind of advices best suited to my every client.
-
dr. love’s general perscription:
“when you already know your problem, all you have to do is decide on what you should do about it - because the consequences of your decision are already set.  decide wisely, you already know what’s right from wrong STOP OVERTHINKING - the universe has given us a lot of things to think about.  i know madness is fun, but please do not prolong your agony.  it’s not healthy.”
-
love is an action word.  it is never complicated.
it’s just that, people are.
-
at the end of the day, it’s still their choice to make.



-
famous last words:
“love makes us cast aside our pride, logic, and
everything else that gets in the way.”  (dr.love)

No comments:

Post a Comment