10.03.2011

homegrown.

when everything around me goes chaotic, when everyone around me kept on babbling things that don't interest me anymore (because they've talked about it to me way too fucking much.  i have patience, alright, but i can only take so much, specially when the topic of discussion is nonsense)...
i go away and refuel.


and my most favorite place is our home.
---
marikina can get quiet at times; but most of the time it's not.  videoke every weekend seems to be my neighbor's pasttime here.  but i don't mind.  i'm with my family.  they make me happy in a way that no one else could ever do.  there really is a different kind of bond with family.  even if the nagging with the mom never stops =)

actually, like everyone else, i'm at my most comfortable at home.  when i'm here, i just sit here at my 'thinking chair' (hahaha, a name i got from blues clues).  at weekends, i just write all night, read all day (be it broadsheets or new old books my siblings recently purchased), and pig out.  and talk about news.  and catch up.  and talk about things i never get to talk with anyone else.



when shit gets too overwhelming, my mind craves for something new, something good; and i always go get it - so when i go back to the world i can face everyone with a fresh start (free of all the shit i've taken in); with a heart and head open again for all the babbling.  and that 'something good' has always been family, my home.

my stomach, heart and mind gets all the fuel it need when i am here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment