10.21.2011

(taken out of my journal)

03.06.2011/3am

Dear God,


I actually do not know where to start.


This is supposed to be a 'thank You' note.  And I'll start with saying thank You so much that we did get pass through our recent dilemma.  Fasha is doing fine now.  he just needs to regain his normal weight and in 6 months he'll go back to UST Hospital to check up on his colon again.  Who would have thought miracles do happen and it did happen to us.  I remember we were told (at the other hospital) about the chance of the polyp being malignant because of its size.  We just prayed hard, I guess.   Thank You that we didn't need before operation.  Thank You that my company granted my an emergency loan that got used up for my father's 2nd colonoscopy.  Thank You for Medicard, we used it up so well.


Thank You for my college friends who loved me dearly.  and very sincerely.  With them, I feel so special, like I mattered.  Thank You for Aneth, who's become my confidant,  my rock, my reality check and my best friend. 


Thank You for our cats - because they're the only ones I could hug when I badly needed one.


Thank You for my friends who checked up on me when I was down.  I won't forget each of them.


Thank You for Your neverending patience.  For my answered prayers.  I don't know what I've done to deserve all of this.


xoxo/Pach

No comments:

Post a Comment