10.05.2011

How I Fell in Love With Russell Brand

He was on the rehearsal of MTV Awards 2009, on the stage, when someone threw a bottle on him.  It was Katy Perry.  They exchanged witty and sarcastic one-liners to each other on the stage while the MTV crew watched and laughed at them.  At that time Russel felt sick to his stomach as he wondered why he was feeling very weird.  After his rehearsal he went to Katy and talked for a bit.  He saw her metal bangle and said. "nice bracelet".  Katy responded thanks, took off the bracelet, and wore it to Russel. 


When Russel was about to leave he went to see Katy again to return the bracelet.  "We should talk more", said Rusell.  And Katy wittingly answered, "And how are we able to do that, smoke signals?"



Russell gave Katy his cellphone number which Katy took - a sign that she was interested.  As he was about to leave, he gave out the bracelet but Katy refused to get it and said that he should keep it to remind Russell of her.  But Russell looked at her, realizing the reason why he felt sick and weird all along, quietly answered, "I don't need this to remind me of you."





---


Great story of how Russell fell for Katy.  I read this on parts of his new book.  Ugh.  I know very little about Russell but I instantly had a crush on him the moment I saw his face on the trailer of Forgetting Sarah Marshall.  I love his being since then..  for me, he is the epitome of sexy.  Specially his English accent. rawrrr


Ah yes, I am finally admitting it - Russel Brand has secretly been my longtime crush.  I do not know why I didn't tell anyone.  Well, not until now.  yihee.  I just think he has a good soul to back up his good looks. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment