10.05.2011

How to Alleviate Anger

"Anger is one letter away from danger."




I'm starting this pitch by saying 'accept love and sincerity and goodness without question.  Not everyone is out to get you.




There are many things to be angry about - disappointments, frustrations, indifferences, character clashes, very pushy people, failed expectations, delays, stupidity, insensitivity - name it - we all experienced it.  It's just that each of us treats it differently.  Some people enjoy the presence of anger in their hearts.  In my case, I stopped giving too much time thinking about it.  mainly because I was given a second chance at life.  I am alive, God never cease to show miracles in my life, I got NOTHING to be angry about.




But anger is innate, an initial reaction, and I still get angry sometimes.  But I know my way around it now.  For example - I know I write good stuff when I'm angry so whenever I am pissed off - I isolate and write.  I don't give my time dwelling on anger, it is beneath me.  I do not let it reside in my heart.




And I realized I've got to alleviate pain and anger in my heart because it only gets in the way of me being a freespirit.  I just breathe, devour, savor and chomp on life like a crazy motherfucker.  Life is fun, life is short - live it or it will pass you by.




I'm showing you the good stuff here.  I'm not saying I am a good person - I'm just sharing my how-to's (if in case you haven't realized it yet.  check out most of my blog titles.  i want to be the how-to girl like Andi of "How to Lose a Guy". wink wink. ambitious much)  


And lastly, we have got to take out the anger because seriously, we don't benefit from it at all.  We'll even harbor more negative thoughts that comes with being angry - like pain, bitterness, revenge, envy, and getting stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment