9.12.2012

bitterness. I can't believe I'm back here again




again, I need to acknowledge that right this very minute, at this very moment, I have been hurting.  like what I have said before, this is my first step to healing.  and that I can't keep covering it up by keeping myself busy.  it makes the hurting worse, and longer.  I wanted to tell that person how much I cared about him, and how much pain he have caused me.  'but what for?' my pride is asking.  I guess I want him to realize that everything we ever talked about -- I took it seriously.  and that I kept my word.  oh well.  I guess this might be the last time I'll ever let myself get vulnerable.  now there's no stopping me from continuing what I have trained myself to be.  I am woman, hear me roar.  rawwrrrr



*sigh.  bitterness, and so we meet again. I know you're going to stay a while like before so I better treat you well this time. hahahigh





PS - I gave this away - far, far away - and I guess I never really got it back.  I no longer have a muse.  I no longer have a boss.   </3




...and now the party starts.  cheers to bitterness! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment