9.14.2012

getting past the awkwardness


dear mr. 'great guy' --



seriously, how'd you do that?  talk to me, ask me things and joke around like we haven't talked about something dirty before?

I had feelings for you before, you know.  and I can't past the awkwardness until now.  I want to talk to you in person, watch your gigs but I just can't forget.  well, not right now, I can't.

I don't know if you notice this, to.. but we do click as friends.  we share the same passion and interests.  I see you as this one nice guy who needs a dr. love in his life -- just like my other male clients.

I really do want to be friends with you and I think we're getting there - if you just keep playing that "let's pretend it never happened" role, I might be cool with it, to.

besides, I needed a new muse (someoneto make me push myself to write good, happy stuff.  because right now all I do is control myself on not writing what I really, really feel).  

so I want you back in my life (as a friend), my [not so] little drummer boy.


---o0o---
famous last words:


"Someday I will write something that you could turn into a song."  (pvd)





No comments:

Post a Comment