9.24.2012

story of my life (pt 2)





Hee Young - Are You Still Waiting


You’re like the water molecules e
vaporating in the air

I want to catch every drop of you

You kissed meon my cheek and held me in your arms

Told me we could keep each other warm

I’m waiting days and nights to hear from you

Cause’silence only brings me doubts

Told me you would wait for me

So are you still waiting?



You’re like the breeze on my hair when it’s wet

Makes me wanna ooh ooh ooh

I want to catch every breath of you baby baby baby

You kissed me on my cheek and lips and my hips

We kept each other so warm baby baby baby

Waiting days and nights to hear from you

Cause silence only brings me doubts

Told me you would wait for me

So are you still waiting




---o0o---

*The yarn symbolizes connectivity.  At the start, both of them held on to it.  It was like holding on to a promise that everything stays the same even if they’re far away.  While they were away from each other, the girl, like in the video, went on with her life.  Being the free spirit that she is, she just roamed around, sharing her happiness.  She just continued with her journey while holding tightly to the yarn that connects them..  she trusted the man that when the right time comes, it will still be the same; that he would still be holding the other end of the rope.


Unfortunately, when she came looking for him, he’s gone.  All that’s left was the yarn – the memories that connects them before.



No comments:

Post a Comment