1.22.2015

happy weekend!






When stressed at work, I am like all those million jerkoffs who enjoys reading comments on social media.  On people defending themselves and what they believe in. On people ripping out racist comments.  And  people giving out sarcastic  comebacks.

As I was browsing youtube, I watched a video of a Filipino who got lost over a handsome crooner (not Filipino) at The Voice UK.  Of course I went to comments section where it's awesome.  This one is my favorite:


You usually see them at religious and racist topics.

I know it's bad to entertain yourself by watching online wars.  But I know I'm not the only one (which does not make it right, which only makes me more evil but should I care?) 

Aaaaaah... such guilty pleasure  =)



You guys have a great weekend ahead!





No comments:

Post a Comment